Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Old has come back to Haunt us!

Recently I have been seeing celebs in outfits that I have to do a double take on and wonder what hell are they thinking? Prime example, Chris Brown, I love him  and all, everyone deserve a second chance and he has great talent and needs to express himself. BUT!!! What the heck is up with  the MC Hammer meets parachute pants? I watched him on the 2011 BET awards and I was speechless! Dang, Chris, where is your stylist? Although he did a banging performance, I just could not understand the concept of those pants. 


I have come to realization that the old styles of the past always comes back in full circle with a twist. 


I guess everyone tries to express themselves in different ways and he totally did this one! You still ROCK Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment